Hola guys! Welcome back to my blog!
Today, I thought it would be fun to share one of my interests with you which is baking and give you MY recipe that I use to make cupcakes!
So these are eggless cupcakes since we don’t usually cook/bake with eggs in our house. And some of you might ask ‘What’s the difference between the batter of a cake and a cupcake?’ And the answer is…… NO DIFFERENCE. But I personally like to make cupcakes different than cakes just because I want them to taste differently. You can use the same recipe of a cake to make cupcakes but if you wanna be ANY different, try your hand at this recipe!
So I’m sure ya’ll are wondering ‘What will these cupcakes look like?’ And for those of you who actually ARE, it looks something like this…
This recipe serves 12
- 2/3 cup fresh curd
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract/vanilla essence
- 1 and 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2/3 tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 2/3 cup milk
- In a large mixing bowl, pour in the curd and oil.
- Add the vanilla extract.
- Mix well till the curd and oil blend smooth.
- Then sieve the all-purpose flour, powdered sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Mix well.
- Furthermore, add the milk, a little at a time, to make the batter smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 180° for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour the batter in the cupcake liners so that they are almost 2/3 full.
- And finally, bake them in the oven at 180° for 25 minutes.
And voila! Your cupcakes are ready to be served!
- You can substitute milk for water.
- The batter should be in a condition so that it is dripping on its own but not dripping like water.
- Curd can be substituted for yogurt.
- The cupcakes should be cooled down before you eat for extra softness and sweetness.
- You can also add 1/4 cup chocolate chips if wanted!
Give a like if this recipe worked for you and comment – Do you prefer to bake cakes and cupcakes with the same recipe or different? Don’t forget to follow and share! Thank you so much for giving this a try!
Bye for now!